Here is our “new patient” form that will be needed at your first visit. Feel free to download this document and fill it out for your first visit to Lakeline Ranch Dental to expedite the process of your first visit.
Click on the Links Below to Download NP Forms:
For those visiting us for a new patient exam, here is what you can expect during your visit:
- First we’ll obtain all the important background information, like your medical history, and give you a tour of the office. You can even save some time at this visit by printing out and completing the patient form above before you arrive.
- We’ll want to know about any problems or concerns you have so we can make these a priority for you.
A comprehensive exam follows which includes:
- Examination of all soft tissue areas including a oral cancer screening
- A complete exam of the teeth including previous dental treatment
- A periodontal exam to evaluate the health of the gum tissue
- Any necessary x-rays
- Intraoral pictures
After we gather all the information, we’ll go over it with you and make recommendations for any treatment needed. The financial investment for any treatment will be discussed with you, including estimates of any insurance benefits you may have.
We believe in offering quality dentistry to patients that are educated about their treatment needs and options and informed about their dental investment. That’s how we want to be treated, and we’re sure you do too! We do our best to treat every patient the same way that we treat our own family.